Berkley Trilene Braid (Professional Grade) is field-tested and approved by professionals for ice fishing, jigging and shore or boat casting. It features low-visibility technology making it hard for the fish to see the line. With high-strength synthetic Dyneema fibers, this Berkely braid is dependable even in the roughest fishing conditions. It is optimal for bait casting as it goes farther distances quietly. The patented radial braid construction prevents tangling and dig-in on bait casting reels. It features an optimum blend of pick count and eight carriers to create a weave that is ultra-round, smooth and strong. This will preserve your fishing rod and keep the bait or lure secure. The round, smooth design and the tight radial braid ensure the line slips into the water and doesn't just rest on the surface. The durable eight-carrier engineering resists fraying, which is the leading cause of snapped lines and casting tangles. This fishing braid is available in many sizes.
8-carrierHigh-pick-countDyneema radial braid construction
Field-tested and approved by the Berkley Pro Staff, new Trilene Braid is the first braid worthy of the Trilene name. The strongest Berkley braid ever, Trilene Braid features Dyneema fibers in a special Radial Braid construction. This construction has an optimum blend of pick count and eight carriers to create a weave that is ultra-round, smooth and strong. A special coating technology holds its color longer and results (with the construction) in a smoother, quiter surface that slips through the guides and casts farther.detailedDescription":"The special coating allows it to hold its color longer. The Berkley Trilene Braid (Professional Grade) keeps the line visible above the water for ease of sight.
Berkley Trilene Braid Professional Grade:
- Dyneema radial braid construction
- Ultra round, smooth and strong
- Top pro field test comments: "ultra strong", "longer casting", "better handling" and "exceptionally quiet"
- Incredible strength, the strongest Berkley braid ever made
- Outstanding durability, toughness and dependability in the roughest fishing conditions
- Optimized for baitcast reels (6 through 15 lb mono diameter)
- Available in 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb, 50 lb, 65 lb and 80 lb in 150 yd and 300 yd
- Round radial braid construction resists "dig-in" on baitcast reels
- Moss green
Fishing Line Pound Test：80 lbsMaterial：Synthetic Dyneema fibersType：BraidedManufacturer Part Number：TB30020-22Model：TB30020-22Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：5.00 x 4.25 x 1.00 Inches
Berkley Trilene Braid Professional Grade 552714028